Notification & Updates
1. Notice: This is information to all concerned that the last date of form collection and submission for the 2 years face to face mode B.Ed course of academic session 2021-22 has been extended upto 17th April, 2021.
2. IGNOU Class Routine, Session - July-2020
3. Admission Notification_2021
4. Instruction for B.Ed & D.El.Ed admission.
5. Admission Notification for 2 years regular B.Ed & D.El.Ed course (Session 2021 - 23) :
Form and Prospectus are available from in college office and website also. Form can be downloaded and filled in form with necessary documents may be sent to the college through mail or through whatsapp no-9862494522, 9774452911. Cost of form is Rs. 500/- may be sent through google pay or net banking to the college account which is: Canara Bank (Syndicate Bank) , Agartala Branch, Laxmi Narayan Bari Road, IFSC Code- CNRB0017990, A/C No- 79902200018471. For details visit www.btcte.in and email: email@example.com
6. D.El.Ed Admission - 2021 : SPOT ADMISSION IS GOING ON. Class XII appearing candidate may also apply. Documents required Madhyamik Admit, Class-X & XII mark-sheets, Aadhaar Card, SC/ST/PH Certificate.
WELCOME TO Bhavan's Tripura College of Teacher Education
Bhavan's Tripura College of Teacher Education has been established at Bimangarh (Narsingarh), Agartala, West Tripura. This B.Ed. College is recognized by N C T E vide NCTE letter No.ERC/7-56.11(8)/2005/1487(7) dated May 12, 2005 and F.ERC/NCTE/APE00339/B.Ed(Revised order/2015/31691 dated 15/05/2015 as per new NCTE regulations 2014. The College is permanently affiliated to the Tripura University (ACentral University). The college is also recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) & 12(B) of UGC Act. 1956. The College campus has been set up by the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan with active patronage and support of the Government of Tripura with an objective of offering Teacher Education. The College is adjacent to Agartala Airport and is connected by Bus and frequintly run Auto services. Large classrooms, Laboratories, Library, Staff room, Office Room and Principal's Chamber are in use. A large playground of the College campus with plantations and gardening have been taken up.