Details of events/Celebrations organized during the previous academic session:
1. B.Ed Admission process (12th batch) for the session 2016-17 was started on 15.04.2015 and completed by 30.06.2015.
2. Rabindra Jayanti was celebrated on 9th May 2016.
3. Simulated Practice Teaching had been started on 01.07.2016 to 13.07.2016.
4. Alumni Meeting held on 3rd July 2016 at College premises.
5. Induction Meeting was held on 14.07.2015 and notification of Academic Calendar was also published for the session 2016 – 2017.
6. 2nd Year B.Ed students had been sent to 7 different Govt. Schools for Teaching Practice for 4 months.
7. 1st Semester B.Ed classes for the session 2016-17 had been started at 18.07.2016.
8. College Library has been Digitalized in the month of July 2016.
9. College organizes self aided NSS camp on 03.08.2016. 60 volunteers have enrolled their name in the NSS activities.
10. NSS team organizes a programme on Cleaning inside and outside the college campus and Rearing of the Existing Plants on 07.08.2016.
11. Celebration of 70th Independence Day on 15.08.2016 at 8 A.M. at the college premises.
12. College observed 5 Days Sports Week which was held w.e.f. 03.09.2016.
13. 55th Teachers Day was celebrated on 05.09.2016. Trainees participated in different programmes like speech, recitation, song, drama etc.
14. NSS group organizes a group discussion programme on Dowry System 07.09.2016.
15. On 02.10.2016, Bhavan's Foundation Day and Tripura University Foundation Day was observed with full enthusiasm.
16. NSS voluntaries organize a Plantation Programme on 27.11.2016 within the college campus. Almost 22 saplings of Dropping Devdaru species were planted in this programme.
17. NSS team with the permission of concerned authority organizes an AIDS DAY RALLY programme on 01.12.2016 outside the college premises.
18. A Fire Safety Programme was arranged by College on 05.01.2016 and programme was supervised by fire safety personals.
19. 66th Republic Day was celebrated on 26.01.2017 at college premises with a colorful function.
20. A Blood Donation Programme was held on 04.02.2016 in the College premises. Honorable Chief Minister of Tripura was Chief Guest in the programme. 65 blood donors have donated their blood in the programme.
21. College organizes an Educational Excursion with 100 trainees on 06.02.2016 to Khumlung Park near Teliamura Sub-Division Tripura.
22. 30(Thirty) days Pre-Internship Teaching Programme at different Govt. Schools was held w.e.f 07.02.2016 to 28.02.2016.
23. Saraswati Puja was celebrated on 12.02.2016 at college premises. 24. 04.02.2016, 12th Annual College Magazine of the college 'Shrishti' had been published by Honorable Chief Minister of Tripura Sri Manik Sarkar.
Bhavans Tripura College of Teacher Education. 2016-17 | All Rights Reserved. | Design & Hosted By: Ignite Software Technology